You are here
- Physical Sciences Building Orientation & Key Form (instructions)
- Environmental Health & Safety Website
- HASP Overview and Definitions
- Cornell RF & Microwave Safety Program
- Cornell Magnetic Field Safety Guide
- Cornell Laser Safety Guide
- Cornell Biological Safety Manuals
- Cornell Radiation Safety Manual
- Cornell Hazardous Waste Manual
- Cornell Laboratory Safety Manual and Chemical Hygiene Plan
- Cornell University Injury/Illness/Exposure Report
- CU LEARN
Department of Physics Key Policy:
Individuals working in a laboratory are required to complete Fire Safety training and Laboratory Safety training prior to beginning work in the lab. Additional training such as Chemical Waste Disposal, Laser Safety, Electrical Safety, Radiation Safety, and Bloodborne Pathogens may be required based on anticipated use.
Individuals who will not be working in laboratories but may be exposed to chemicals in non-laboratory environments are required to complete training in Hazard Communication.
Those working in office areas must complete Office Worker Safety and Fire Safety training.